We could’ve said Justin Trudeau hints Muslim refugees are more important than Canadians, but we have facts that this is the case for Albertans.
Here’s a few facts and comments about this.
- $2.65 BILLION for Muslim refugees
- Only $300 MILLION for Fort McMurray fire victims, 200,000 or more affected by the Fort Mac fires in early May, 88,000 directly and 110,000 indirectly
- 99% of Refugees are Muslim of the 28,000 brought to Canada since Dec 2015
- Trudeau meets refugees at airport
- Trudeau goes to Fort Mac two weeks after the fires
- Trudeau cracks jokes and smirks when addressing Fort McMurray fire for the first time
- Trudeau said Albertans should be happy they weren’t hit harder with the oil crash.
We could continue on with this list forever but those are clearly hints that Trudeau that Muslim refugees are more important than Albertans.
Debate this and let us know your thoughts.