Protesters call for police definancing during a demonstration in New York.
©Scott Heins / GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA / Getty Images via AFP
Pushes to crime
The year 2020 saw homicides explode in the United States: + 30% compared to 2019. And the cities where George Soros financed the electoral campaign of the prosecutors are particularly concerned.
“Daylight is the most effective disinfectant”
Louis Brandeis (1856-1941) judge of the Supreme Court of the United States
The year 2020 saw homicides explode in the United States. For the think-tank apolitical Council on criminal justice, this homicide rate is “historic”: out of the 34 metropolises analyzed in the study of Council, from the smallest, Norfolk, Virginia, (245,000 inhabitants), to New York (8.4 million inhabitants), 29 experienced this explosion of homicides. Comparing these homicides from 2019 to 2020, reveals 1,268 more, + 30% on average.
In these metropolises, thefts with weapons also increase on average by 8% in 2020.
A criminal wave whose beginning coincides with the eruption of “social violence” following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis (May 2020), suffocated by a white police officer and which in any case has nothing to do with the (just prior ) first containment caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, during which serious crime stagnated or even declined.
Parenthesis: any death of an unarmed black man at the hands of a police officer is of course odious, but out of the 7,000 to 7,500 young blacks murdered per year and by firearm in the United States (recent years), 90% are the work of other young blacks in murderous gang wars.
Among the cities where the criminal explosion was the worst in 2020; New York, Chicago & Los Angeles, alone absorbing 40% of the 1,268 homicides more than in 2019.
– New York in 2020, over 2019: homicides, + 43%, shootings (from 769 to 1,518), + 97%,
– Chicago : 774 homicides, 278 more than in 2019 (+ 55%),
– Philadelphia : + 40% of homicides in 2019 (worst record for 30 years),
– The Angels : 349 homicides in 2020, + 38% in 2019,
– Saint Louis : 252 homicides in 2020, worst record over 50 years (87 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants; average, European Union, ± 2/100,000 homicides / inhabitant)
Is this real criminal disaster due to chance?
From 2017 to 2019, in these same metropolises, the elections for the crucial posts of district prosecutor (District Attorney, elected in the United States, with a monopoly on prosecutions for the state, the district, etc.) saw the candidates of billionaire-anarchist George Soros triumph, because of the more than $ 17 million he poured into these election campaigns judicial. In such small areas, these fortunes enabled the Soros candidates to crush all competition, in the name of “social justice”, in fact camouflaging unbridled laxity.
Names and numbers now:
– District Attorney from Los-Angeles: George Gascón (about $ 2.3 million silver-Soros),
– District Attorney de Chicago : Kimberly M. Foxx (environ $2 millions),
– District Attorney from New York: Leticia James (Jennifer & Jonathan Soros foundation, son of George, “major contributors”, no known sum),
– District Attorney from Philadelphia: Larry Krasner (approx. $ 1.5 million),
– District Attorney from Saint-Louis: Kimberly Gardner (± $ 116,000, most of the money received for this mid-town campaign).
Elect a lax prosecutor?
Funny coincidence: you inherit a criminal wave.
The anarcho-capitalism of Soros & co. seemed a priori harmful: this massacre provides us with bloody proof.
*** Fact-checkers ! All figures and data are available on request.