The big day has arrived, the most anticipated party of the summer is tonight, Youth Awards, and with it the opportunity to witness the most incredible performances with the most important artists of the moment, enjoy collaborations and long-awaited reunions and other unique moments that will reach the hearts of all the public.
This 2021, Premios Juventud will recognize music, social causes, innovation and culture and everything that is trending, through 29 categories, of which 14 are new. It will be the first event on Hispanic television that will have a live audience and following all the rules of distancing and sanitation.
In addition, there will be 6 presentations that will be world exclusive, you can only see them at Premios Juventud!
A heart-stopping ‘Opening Act’ and Los Aguilar together on stage
- From the first minute, the hottest night of the summer will capture everyone’s attention with a double musical led by Sebastián Yatra and Myke Towers, who will give way to a performance where Pitbull, IAmChino, El Alfa, Omar Courtz and Farruko will light up the track with your pace.
- Only Premios Juventud could make it happen the great reunion of Chino and Nacho, who will delight the public with their greatest hits such as ‘Niña Bonita’ and ‘Andas en mi Cabeza’.
- Another of the most anticipated moments is the performance of Los Aguilar, in a tribute to the families of musical stars that unite generations. Pepe Aguilar and his children Ángela and Leonardo, will celebrate with their voices the present and the future of a great musical dynasty.
In addition, many artists have confirmed their participation and will take advantage of the Premios Juventud platform to launch new songs worldwide and present, for the first time on TV, unique collaborations, such as:
- Sebastian Yatra, our host for the second year in a row, will sing along with Myke Towers the theme ‘Couple Of The Year’.
- Grupo Firme will act together with Marca MP to interpret the song ‘El Güero’, which has more than 112 million views on YouTube.
- Yandel and Tainy they will make everyone dance with their recent release, ‘Deja Vu’, the single is part of the album ‘Dynasty’, which they will release on July 16 in collaboration.
- Zion y Lennox they will sing the new summer anthem ‘Loco’ with Justin Quiles and the Dominican Chimabala.
- The blue Angels and his cumbia will be present with Guaynaa with ‘Fútbol a la Gente’, the official anthem of #VeranoDeCampeones de TUDN.
The above, just to mention some of the singers who will be part of the 18th edition of Premios Juventud, a party that will also be attended by Natti Natasha, Ricky Martin, Paloma Mami, El Alfa, Anitta, Lunay, Fran Rozzano, Tini, Jhay Wheeler, Kali Uchis, Yeison Jiménez, among other artists.
Only PJ can make it possible
This year Premios Juventud will pay tribute to Daddy Yankee with the Agent of Change award. The king of reggaeton will receive this recognition for his fight against world hunger.
But not only that, the stage will be filled with hope with the so-called #SOSCuba presented by Pitbull and Emilio Estefan and which will bring together the voices of two renowned Cuban singers, Lena and Malena Burke, who will join their experience to that of the new generations of interpreters from that country: Yalenys Pérez and Joncien. What’s more, Gente de Zona and Yotuel will bring their anthem ‘Patria y Vida’, which will feature the special participation of Camila Cabello.
As every year, Premios Juventud has the mission of celebrating music, culture and its exponents, but also of giving away performances that can rarely be seen in one place. Just remember with the emotion that was experienced during the 2020 edition when the celebration started with a song of love and peace, ‘One World, One Prayer’, performed by The Wailers, Skip Marley and Cedella Marley, Farruko, Pedro Capó, Rauw Alejandro, Camilo and Kany García. While the night was filled with magic when Ally Brooke, Greeicy, Danna Paola and Natti Natasha were commissioned to perpetuate the 25 years of Selena Quintanilla’s legacy, to name just a few highlights.
Performances of that level are preparing for the most anticipated party of the summer. Remember that you can follow the minute by minute of this party on the official website of Youth Awards, the social networks of the event and the transmission live and online through the Univision application, or directly on UnivisionNow.com.
The appointment is from 7P / 6C with the PJ Takeover driven by Clarissa Molina, Fátima Molina, Kiara Liz, Roberto Hernández, Jomari Goyso and Gabriel Coronel, and at 8P / 7C Alejandra Espinoza, Chiquis, Sebastián Yatra and Borja Voces (backstage) await you at the 18th edition of Premios Juventud. Do not miss!