- For immersing yourself in their natural pools sculpted by lava, of a thousand shapes, sizes and depths, especially in the north of the island, where the puddles of the Wind and La Laja are. Or together with Garachico, those of El Caletón.
- For looking out, in the west of the island, to the Los Gigantes cliffs, the most spectacular in the Canary Islands, an impressive cliff of more than 500 meters high. But if you want to appreciate its magnitude, you can rent a boat and spot cetaceans in its waters.
- For climbing the highest peak in Spain and walking through the Cañadas del Teide National Park, strewn with volcanic cones, lava fields, fumaroles and rocks.
- To be discovered in the abrupt Massif de Anaga, Unesco Biosphere Reserve, lots of trails with excellent panoramic views, natural corners and picturesque hamlets, as well as the thickest laurel forests on the island.
- For testing the excellent wines made in the wineries of Icod de los Vinos, and, incidentally, discover its famous dragon tree, the oldest tree of this species in the archipelago and emblem of the Canary Islands. Or lose you for it Old town of San Cristóbal de la Laguna, which is a World Heritage Site.
B the travel brand offers 7-day trips to Tenerife by flight plus hotel, from € 378 in a four-star hotel.
- Travelers must present a negative PCR performed 72 hours before arrival or an antigen test. The Canary Islands government has reached an agreement with laboratories throughout the Spanish territory and offers vouchers with special prices (€ 78 for the PCR test and € 30 for the antigen test), to access them you will have to present the flight receipt (holaislascanarias .com / travel-to-the-Canary-islands).
- Children under 6 years of age and people who are vaccinated will be exempt, provided that they prove their total immunization within 8 months prior to arrival on the islands, or partial at least 15 days before the trip. Also if it is proven to have overcome the disease less than six months ago.
WHY GO TO COSTA RICA?
- For the thousand adventures that you can live in one of the most sustainable destinations in the world, with 26% of its territory protected and one of the most biodiverse in the world. Since cross the iconic suspension bridges or zip line through the treetops of the Monteverde Biological Reserve, watch birds in the Manuel Antonio National Park, in the Pacific u whale watching on the Osa peninsula.
- To discover the yellow bull waterfall, in the area of Bajos del Toro, the largest in Costa Rica, with 90 meters of height. Or that of the Celeste River, with its waters of this particular color.
- For tour the canals and mangroves of Tortuguero National Park by boat and attend the turtles spawning on the beach.
- For stay in one of the ecolodges of the country, surrounded by jungle. You can find them in all its protected areas and from them sustainable activities in nature are organized.
- For spending the day in Guanacaste beaches, surrounded by jungle and ideal for surfing, like Nosara and Guiones. Or the one in Sámara, where you can bathe, go horseback riding or kayak.
B the travel brand offers 9-day tours of Costa Rica, from € 1100 that include flights, tickets to the national parks of the itinerary, accommodation, rental car and travel insurance.
- Travelers must complete an individual digital form called Health Pass (salud.go.cr) 72 hours before taking the flight.
- Also purchase mandatory travel medical insurance that covers accommodation in case of quarantine and medical expenses due to COVID-19 illness. If the tourist has already been vaccinated, it does not exempt him from this requirement.
WHY PUNTA CANA?
- For making a catamaran excursion to Saona Island, one of the most important ecological reserves in the Dominican Republic, with fishing villages and incredible reefs.
- For a stay of pure hedonism in one of its beachfront resorts, with spectacular suites with terrace, tropical gardens, swimming pools and from them go out to explore the unspoiled nature of the island or some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean: Playa Bávaro, Arena Gorda, Cabeza de Toro or Engaño …
- To discover on foot or on horseback the El Limón jump, a beautiful waterfall of more than 50 meters high that falls into a natural pool in which bathing is possible and which is accessed through a dense forest.
- For the unforgettable excursion to the Hoyo Azul cenote, It begins with a journey through the tropical forests to the El Farallón peak, passes through the Iguabonita cave and leads to the natural pools, among the most beautiful in the world.
- For knowing the Altos de Chavón, a replica of a Mediterranean village from the 16th century, whose symbol of this artists’ village is its amphitheater, through which great renowned artists such as Frank Sinatra, Sting or Shakira have passed.
B the travel brand offers packages to Punta Cana for this summer. From € 670 9 days All Inclusive.
- Upon arrival at the Dominican Republic airport, passengers will pass a temperature control and a rapid and random breath test, except for those who present a vaccination card and / or negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before.
- International tourists staying in a hotel have a free temporary medical coverage plan, which includes coverage for emergencies in case of infection or exposure to COVID-19 during their stay.
- There is an established curfew, Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday until 6 p.m. While hotel guests will not be required to follow these guidelines within their resort.
More information: B the travel brand