The sequel to ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’, with Tom Holland at the helm and a premiere that belongs to Phase 4, opens in theaters on December 17, 2021. But what faces will we see in it?
Scarlet Witch and Vision, Black Widow, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings … Marvel Studios Phase 4 kicks off on Disney + on January 15 and in theaters on May 7 as a gigantic gamble, even for Kevin Feige’s Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) royalties. But perhaps there is one title that stands out above all the others and that is Spider-Man 3, the still untitled sequel to Spider-Man: Far From Home. First of all, by the importance of the multiverse in this new stage of the study. And then, of course, for the confirmation that we will see old acquaintances from past arachnid franchises and even previous Marvel movies: Doctor Strange as Peter Parker’s mentor and Spider-Man faces from Sam Raimi and The Amazing Spider- Man by Marc Webb. But which characters are confirmed and which are not, at least for now?
ACTORS AND CHARACTERS CONFIRMED
If you think, let’s start first with the actors and actresses who are confirmed (at the moment) for this Spider-Man 3, which will hit theaters on December 17, 2021 and will again be directed by Jon Watts (Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far From Home). They are as follows:
· Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. The protagonist of the latest ‘reboot’ from Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios. Impossible to continue the saga without him after Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home. His secret identity was publicly announced to the world in Far from home because of Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio and JK Simmons’s J. Jonah Jameson, now with the Daily Bugle as a web page. The arachnic hero is accused of murder, he is already an Avenger and has a romantic relationship with MJ
Zendaya as M.J., Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds, Marisa I took as May Parker and Tony Revolori as Eugene ‘Flash’ Thompson. Although Spider-Man 3 It will be in the form of a ‘crossover’, we will also see the secondary cast interacting with Peter. Here comes his now girlfriend MJ, his friend Ned Leeds -who has lost a lot of weight for the role-, his Aunt May and his ‘enemy’ Flash Thompson, who will surely receive with surprise the news that Parker is actually his beloved Spider-Man -We may also see Betty Brant (Angourie Rice) and the aforementioned J. Jonah Jameson (Simmons).
· Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon/Electro (from The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Power of Electro). Oscar winner For Ray and voice of DisneyPixar’s Soul Joe Gardner is sadly one of the worst villains of Spider-Man on the big screen. There are not too many details about his new attempt as Dillon, although in a publication already deleted on Instagram the Oscar-winning interpreter pointed out that this time it won’t be blue.
· Benedict Cumberbatch como Doctor Strange. Marvel’s Sorcerer Supreme will be the new mentor to Holland’s Peter Parker following the death of Tony Stark / Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame. And narratively it has all the logic in the world, well Scarlet Witch and Vision, Spider-Man 3 y Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness compondrán a sort of trilogy with the theme of the multiverse as a common thread. Will he and Spidey fix whatever Wanda modifies with her powers? We will have to wait.
Alfred Molina as Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus (de Spider-Man 2). The best villain in the cinematic history of Spider-Man. Point. Although, as with Jamie Foxx’s Electro, we do not know for sure if he will repeat as the Otto Octavius of 2004 – who died at the end of the film – or will play a new version of the antagonist of four mechanical tentacles. The leader of the future Sinister Six?
ACTORS AND CHARACTERS TO BE CONFIRMED
Willem Dafoe and Dane DeHaan as him Norman Osborn/Duende Verde from Spider-Man and the Harry Osborn / Green Goblin from The Amazing Spider-Man 2: El poder de Electro, respectively. Their participation is highly unlikely, although not entirely impossible. Harry Osborn died at the end of the first Spider-Man -his son Harry (James Franco) later became his successor, The New Goblin– and DeHaan’s Green Goblin is another of the worst villains in the history of Spider-Man.
Emma Stone como Gwen Stacy (The Amazing Spider-Man). The Gwen Stacy of the actress from The City of Stars. La La Land lost its life at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Electro’s Power in a nod to the comics, following a battle between Peter and the Green Goblin. Will we see her again? May. But also there is a chance that she will debut as spider-gwen spider superheeroin, a role that viewers already know thanks to the animated Spider-Man: A New Universe.
· Kirsten Dunst as Mr. J. Watson (Spider-Man). Peter Parker’s love interest from Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3. Her relationship with him was not at its best in Sam Raimi’s 2007 film, both due to Peter’s change in personality due to the symbiote and the bad reviews received for her work as an actress after her Broadway debut. Raimi will direct Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, also from Phase 4, so his signing would not be entirely unreasonable.
· Tobey Maguire como Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Spider-Man). You can not miss Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man in a ‘crossover’ with all the interpreters who have made the famous character. It’s been almost 15 years since I hung up the tights, but Maguire might as well represent the seasoned and even dejected Spider-Man we saw in A new universe in the form of the Peter B. Parker. Will you still be with MJ after so many years? Will it come out later in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness?
· Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man). Protagonist of The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2: El poder de Electro. In the latter, after the tragic death of Gwen Stacy (Stone), for whom he felt responsible, Peter retired for a time until he finally saved a child from the battleship Aleksei Sytsevich / Rhino by Paul Giamatti. Has Spider-Man become more tragic? Will he meet the Spider-Gwen from another universe?
· Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock/Venom. Holland and Hardy himself are up for the job, and if not now, Sony Pictures will make it happen at some point. For now, the interpreter of Max Max: Fury Road will star with Woody Harrelson in the sequel Venom: There will be Carnage in June 2021. A Spider-Man vs. Venom for in a few years? Member of the Sinister Six? Soon to know.
· Charlie Cox como Matt Murdock/Daredevil. Marvel Studios may bring back Charlie Cox’s Daredevil after three seasons on Netflix and the revelation to the world that Peter Parker is Spider-Man is the perfect excuse. The young hero needs legal help and Murdock has proven to be a master of law beyond taking down the villains who threaten and endanger the inhabitants of Hell’s Kitchen. We always have another option in Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black), who will headline the Disney + She-Hulk series.
· Thomas Haden Church What Flint Marko / Sandman (Spider-Man 3). Another possible member for the Sinister Six, come from the worlds that come, although the story of this petty thief turned supervillain -And by the way, real killer of Uncle Ben- already closed in the stage of Raimi and Maguire.
Jake Gyllenhaal como Quentin Beck/Mysterio (Spider-Man: Far From Home). The most recent villain in the franchise Spider-Man and one of the most interesting, especially because of its connection with Tony Stark. Gyllenhaal embroidered the paper in Far from home And despite his supposed death, his revenge on Peter and his ingenious and manipulative nature do not rule out that we will meet him again.
· Hobgoblin. Yes. There are also rumors that the Hobgoblin may appear in Spider-Man 3. And maybe these have something to do with the weight loss of Jacob Batalon, the Ned Leeds of the MCU. Why? Because Roderick Kingsley, the original Hobgoblin, made everyone believe that Ned, who had been brainwashed, was the supervillain instead of him. Batalon can don the mask and the orange cape and hood or, more likely, play Leeds’ version of another land with evil intentions.
Many Thanks To The following Website For This Valuable Content.
‘Spider-Man 3’: 8 characters confirmed for the ‘crossover’ of Sony and Marvel Studios (and 11 that are still a rumor)