BTS continues to make history. K-pop idols won Artist of the Year at the 2021 AMAs, were nominated for Best Pop Duo or Group Performance at the 2022 Grammys, and returned to The Late Late Show with James Corden. Now, the South Korean group is preparing for the live shows that would mark its return to face-to-face concerts after the COVID-19 pandemic.
YOU CAN SEE: Park Shin Hye Announces Pregnancy And Wedding With Choi Tae Joon: When Are They Getting Married?
BTS: Permission to dance on stage en Los Ángeles
The South Korean boyband BTS will present a series of concerts under the name Permission to dance on stage in the city of Los Angeles. According to a TikTok that went viral, preparations at the SoFi stadium have already begun, as it will host 70,000 Bangtan fans who will enjoy the show.
See here the complete TikTok that was accompanied by the song “My universe”, Collaboration of BTS and Coldplay, which was first performed live at the 2021 AMAs.
YOU CAN SEE: BTS on the late late show with James Corden: relive the best of the PTD show and performance
When is BTS’s face-to-face concert?
The series of face-to-face concerts of BTS in Los Angeles, Permission to dance on stage, will take place in four dates at the SoFi stadium of Inglewood, California. The venue has a capacity for 70,000 people, in addition to being expandable for a capacity of 100,000.
- Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 November
- Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 December
YOU CAN SEE: BTS: Jungkook explained what he meant to ARMY during his speech at the 2021 AMAs
Schedule by country for Permission to dance on stage
The return of BTS the face-to-face concerts will begin Saturday, November 27 at 7.30 pm (Los Angeles time). Next, we present the time by country so that ARMY does not miss any details of the Bangtan show.
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in United States: 7.30 pm (November 27)
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala: 9.30 pm (November 27)
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in Peru, Ecuador and Colombia: 10.30 pm (November 27)
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in Bolivia and Venezuela: 11.30 pm (November 27)
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in Chile, Argentina and Brazil: 12.30 am (November 28)
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in Spain: 4.30 am (November 28)
- BTS at PTD in Los Angeles in South Korea: 12.30 pm (November 28)
How much does a BTS live concert cost?
Although the tickets for BTS’s concert, Permission to dance on stage, are sold out, Ticketmaster enabled official reselling on its website. At the close of the note, prices are around $ 20,000 in the front row.
How much did BTS’s concert tickets cost?
The most expensive ticket for BTS’s face-to-face concert in Los Angeles (front row) was US $ 450 (not including commissions and other surcharges).
We wish to thank the writer of this short article for this outstanding material
BTS: when is the Permission to dance concert in Los Angeles, time by country and ticket price