Teplice – Zlín 4: 1, Teplice won after twelve rounds and left the last place – Sport.cz

Photo gallery

The home team thus achieved their first point gain under coach Jiří Jarošík, interrupted a series of seven defeats, won after 12 league matches and are fifteen. Zlín, on the other hand, did not win on the outdoor field for the fifth time in a row and remains in 12th place.

The match started in the north of Bohemia due to the modification of the playing area after a heavy snowfall twenty minutes later than planned. The basic team of the home team included the forward Mareš, who entered the jubilee 300th match in the league.

The 34-year-old forward ran behind the opponent’s defense in the third minute and was able to open the score, but his attempt at the back post pulled Rakovan’s goalkeeper.

The guests were threatened mainly by fast breaks. In the 14th minute, Reiter from Zlín was alone in front of Grigar, but he did not aim exactly. In the 20th minute, Severočes complained of a penalty in the penalty area, but referee Černý did not order it after consulting the video.

Teplice was still more active and after half an hour of play, Mareš ran into another opportunity, but this time he missed Rakovan’s goal. In addition, the home team failed to complain about another possible penalty after Rezka’s fall.

Before the break, Zlín could have struck, but Janetzký headed to the bar after Cedidel’s center. Immediately, Mareš, whose technical shot was fired by Rakovan with an excellent intervention on the corner, failed again.

Teplice continued its activity in the second half of the year, but they still failed to change their chances. Then, after 56 minutes, he did not deliver the ball to the net after Hyček’s Mareš center, the guests practically struck from another attack. The home defenders gave Hrubý too much space to penetrate, and he defeated Grigar with a ground shot. This was the third goal of the Zlín midfielder this season.

However, the North Bohemians were able to respond to the unfavorable development soon. After an hour of play, Trubač found Fortelný behind the visitors’ defense and he immediately equalized with his second goal of the year.

In addition, encouraged Teplice reversed the development of the duel. After a direct kick from Trubač, Shejbal orientated himself in the scrum and with a shot under the crossbar cheered the home fans for the second time.

Mareš also crowned the excellent passage of the home team in the 68th minute. At first, the referees did not recognize his shot for offside, but then, after consulting the video, they reconsidered their verdict. The experienced striker thus scored the 54th league goal during his 300th start.

Teplice then controlled the end of the match and in the third minute of the set time, the joy of the second victory was completed by Trubač, who was shooting accurately. The North Bohemians did not lose to Zlín at home even in 14 consecutive matches.

Round 17 of the first football league:
FK Teplice – Fastav Zlin 4: 1 (0: 0)
Goals: 61. Fortelný, 65. Shejbal, 68. Mareš, 90. + 3 Trubač – 57. Hrubý. Judges: Dalibor Černý – Caletka, Dobrovolný – Petřík (video). ZK: Fortelny- Cedidla. Audience: limited number.
Teplice: Grigar – Hyčka, Knapík, Chlumecký, Shejbal, Vondrášek – Jukl, Trubač, Fortelný (90th Kodad) – Rezek (59th Ledecký), Mareš (84th Krunert). Coach: Jarošík.
Zlín: Rakovan – Cedidla, Vraštil, Simerský, Fantiš (78. Nečas) – Tkáč (46. Hlinka), Conde – Dramé (50. Hrdlička), Hrubý (78. Bobčík), Reiter (84. Fillo) – Janetzký. Coach: Jelínek.

We would love to thank the author of this write-up for this remarkable material

Teplice – Zlín 4: 1, Teplice won after twelve rounds and left the last place – Sport.cz