“The Valet”, the new film by the Mexican actor Eugenio Derbez, is an English remake of Francis Veber’s French hit movie. This romantic comedy is directed by Richard Wong from a script by Rob Greenberg and Bob Fisher, who wrote “Man Overboard!” and that it was a box office success in the United States.
MORE INFORMATION: Eugenio Derbez and Alessandra Rosaldo celebrate 9 years of being married with romantic dedications on Instagram
In September 2014, it was announced that Eugenio Derbez would star in and produce a remake of the French film “The Valet.” Almost seven years later, in March 2021, it was announced that Samara Weaving (Olivia) had joined the cast of the film. In May 2021 the other actors were confirmed.
“The Valet is a multigenerational and multicultural comedy in which people from two different worlds discover the humanity that is in each one. At 3pas Studios we tell stories that try to bring us all together and we love partnering with Hulu and Disney + to bring this to the widest possible global audience. “Derbez and his partner Odell said in a statement.
MORE INFORMATION: Eugenio Derbez and the number of his fortune
HISTORY OF “THE VALET”
This comedy produced by Lionsgate follows Olivia (Weaving), a famous actress who hires Antonio (Derbez), a valet parking, to pretend to be her lover, to cover up her relationship with a married man (Greenfield).
Because of his work as a valet parking, Antonio often goes unnoticed, but thanks to his “romance” with Olivia, he will come to be seen as the worthy person he always was.
ACTORS AND CHARACTERS OF “THE VALET”
- Eugenio Derbez as Antonio, a valet parking who will be hired to pose as Olivia’s lover, a famous actress
- Samara Weaving as Olivia, the famous actress who hires Antonio to pose as her lover
- Ravi Patel as Kapoor, a private investigator
- Amaury nolasco as Benny, Antonio’s boss
- John Pirruccello as Stegman, a former cop who had been hired to follow Olivia
- Max Greenfield as Vincent Royce, a charming young business mogul
- Marisol Nichols like Isabel, Antonio’s ex
- Betsy Brandt as Kathryn Royce, Vincent’s wife
- Carmen Salinas placeholder image as Cecilia, Antonio’s mother
- Noemi gonzalez as Clara, Antonio’s sister and Benny’s wife
- Tiana Okoye as Amanda, Olivia’s assistant
- Diany Rodriguez as Natalie, a clerk at Antonio’s neighborhood bike shop
- Armando Hernandez and Carlos Santos as valets at the Beverly Hills restaurant where Antonio also works
MORE INFORMATION: How was the actor Eugenio Derbez accused of committing animal abuse
WHEN WILL “THE VALET” RELEASE?
“The Valet” has been acquired by the streaming platforms of Disney for a launch to mid 2022, through Hulu Original in the United States, and Disney+ and Star Original abroad.
“What struck me the most about The Valet is how much my family was like Antonio’s, and telling his story was like telling mine. It’s a message of unity, seeing each other and a human connection, it’s something the world could use right now and no one does it better than Hulu and Disney. “said Wong, the film’s director.
THE VALET TRAILER
Eugenio Derbez’s new film does not yet have an official trailer. However, it is a matter of days to see a preview of this production.
Many Thanks To The following Website For This Valuable Content.
The Valet: what you should know about the new film by Eugenio Derbez | Hulu Movies | Disney nnda-nnlt | SPORTS-PLAY